Notice to Tourist
You will need the following before you apply:
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- You have to upload one COLOR PHOTO (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taking during last (3)months.
- Visa, Master, American Express , JCB credit cards or Alipay for the Online Visa payment.
Tourist Visa processing information :
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- eVisa service is non refundable.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement within 1 hour after successful payment.
- The processing time is up to 3 working days (Myanmar time) for normal Tourist Visa, and 24 hours for Tourist Visa Express Service. In all cases, processing time starts when the application acknowledgement e-mail is sent, after application is submitted and online payment is successful.
- If the applicant has child(ren) under (7) years old on the same passport, you have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor section of the application form.
- Tourists must stay in registered hotels, motels, inns, guest house and resort during your stay in Myanmar.
- The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
- eVisa is a only valid for a single entry. Re-entry will require a new visa.
Currently passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter via following ports :
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint
- If you are visiting Myanmar via cruise, please contact your tour agent for Pre-arrangement Visa on Arrival. You will not be able to use eVisa to enter Myanmar via seaport.
- If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
- Singapore citizens (Singapore passport holders) do not require a visa for tourist visits of up to 30 days and you can enter and depart from all International Checkpoints.
Ordinary passport holders from the following countries do not require a visa for tourist visits of up to 14 days if entering and departing from Yangon, Mandalay, or Naypyidaw International Airports. If you would like to stay in Myanmar over 14 days, or wish to enter or exit from any of the International Land Border checkpoints, then please apply for the appropriate e-Visa.
No Country Exemption Period 1 Brunei 14 days 2 Cambodia 14 days 3 Indonesia 14 days 4 Laos 14 days 5 Philippines 14 days 6 Thailand 14 days 7 Viet Nam 14 days
As a 1 Year Pilot Program, from 1st October, 2018 to 30th September, 2019, passport holders from the following countries do not require a visa for tourist visits of up to 30 days and you can enter and depart from all International Checkpoints.
No Country Exemption Period 1 Japan 30 days 2 Korea,Republic 30 days 3 Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China 30 days 4 Macau Special Administrative Region of China 30 days
Passport holder from the following countries and Taiwan are eligible to apply Tourist eVisa:
No. Country Name No. Country Name 1. Albania 51. Kenya 2. Algeria 52. Korea, DPR 3. Argentina 53. Korea, Republic 4. Australia 54. Kuwait 5. Austria 55. Kyrgyzstan 6. Bangladesh 56. Laos 7. Belarus 57. Latvia 8. Belgium 58. Lithuania 9. Bhutan 59. Luxembourg 10. Bolivia 60. Malaysia 11. Bosnia 61. Maldive 12. Brazil 62. Malta 13. Brunei 63. Mauritius 14. Bulgaria 64. Mexico 15. Cambodia 65. Monaco 16. Cameroon 66. Mongolia 17. Canada 67. Morocco 18. Chile 68. Nepal 19. China 69. Netherlands 20. Colombia 70. New Zeland 21. Costa Rica 71. Norway 22. Côte d’Ivoire 72. Pakistan 23. Croatia 73. Panama 24. Cyprus 74. Peru 25. CZECH 75. Philippines 26. Denmark 76. Poland 27. Ecuador 77. Portugal 28. Egypt 78. Qatar 29. Eritrea 79. Romania 30. Estonia 80. Russia 31. Fiji 81. Saudi Arabia 32. Finland 82. Serbia 33. France 83. Singapore 34. Georgia 84. Slovakia 35. Germany 85. Slovenia 36. Ghana 86. South Africa 37. Greece 87. Spain 38. Guatemala 88. Sri lanka 39. Guinea 89. Sweden 40. Hungary 90. Switzerland 41. Iceland 91. Thailand 42. India 92. Turkey 43. Indonesia 93. Uganda 44. Ireland 94. Ukraine 45. Israel 95. United Kingdom 46. Italy 96. United States of America 47. Jamaica 97. Uruguay 48. Japan 98. Uzbekistan 49. Jordan 99. Venezuela 50. Kazakhstan 100. VietNam